Q. How do I get a student ID?


On the Downtown, Southwest, and Technical campuses go to the Learning Commons. On the Bullitt County, Carrollton, and Shelby County campuses, go to Student Services. Bring a picture ID and a printed copy of your class schedule.


  • Last Updated Aug 16, 2018
  • Views 134
  • Answered By Nancy Mollette

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0

Contact Us

Ask a Librarian: Chat, Email, Phone, and Text regular service hours are Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. 

Questions received  Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will be answered on the next business day.

Asynchronous service will be offered from Monday, Dec. 10 through Thursday, Dec. 20.  Messages will be picked up and responded to once per day. 

Ask a Librarian services will not be available during the holiday break, Friday, Dec. 21 through Sunday, Jan. 6.

Asynchronous service will be offered Monday, January 7 – Thursday, January 10.  

If this is an urgent library issue, please call 213-2154 for the DT campus or 213-7222 for the SW campus.

Ask Us! When you have questions, we have answers. 


Phone us: 502-213-2311
Email us
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.