Q. What do I need to borrow something from the Learning Commons?


Your student ID is your library card. You can have a student ID made in the Learning Commons on the Downtown, Southwest, and Technical campuses or at Student Services on the Bullitt County, Carrolton, and Shelby County campuses. You will need to have a copy of your current schedule of classes and a picture ID. Visit the Library Services webpage for more information.

  • Last Updated Aug 16, 2018
  • Views 5
  • Answered By Nancy Mollette

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Ask a Librarian: Chat, Email, Phone, and Text regular service hours are Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. 

Questions received  Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will be answered on the next business day. 

If this is an urgent library issue, please call 213-2154 for the DT campus or 213-7222 for the SW campus.

Ask Us! When you have questions, we have answers. 


Phone us: 502-213-2311
Email us
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.