Q. How do I schedule a library research instruction workshop for my class?
Jefferson Libraries offer a variety of instructional opportunities, tailoring sessions to fit any level of research need or class size. We offer course-related instruction, information literacy orientations, a variety of workshops, online learning guides, and video resources. Find detailed information on the Faculty page
You have several options for library instruction:
* Bring your class to the library for a session.
* Have a librarian come to your class for a session.
* Work with a librarian to discover which databases and resources best support the assignment to develop a library research presentation for your class.
* If you would like a library instruction session: Library Instruction Request
* Please request library instruction sessions at least one week in advance.
* When a library instruction session is scheduled, you will receive a request for a copy of your research assignment from the teaching librarian. Please include any additional information or resources needed to develop an effective teaching strategy for your class.
If you would like more information visit the library webpage.
Ask a Librarian: Chat, Email, Phone, and Text services are limited when classes are not in session or when the college is closed for the holidays, the schedule is as follows:
December 8, 2017 through December 15, 2017 - Questions will be reviewed and answered daily.
December 16 through January 1, 2018 - Ask a Librarian: Chat, Email, Phone, and Text is closed
January 2, 2018 through January 7, 2018 - Questions will be reviewed and answered daily.
Ask Us! When you have questions, we have answers.