Q. How do I get a student parking permit?
- Go to https://jefferson.kctcs.edu/, click on the Student Self-Service link at the top of the page, and log in using your KCTCS username and password.
- Click on the Student Center icon.
- Under My Account, click on the Account Inquiry link.
- Click on the Electronic Payments/Purchases tab.
- Click on the Purchase Items tab, enter 1 as the quantity for the parking permit, click Next, and follow the instructions to pay for your parking permit online. The cost is $25 per semester.
- Once your online payment is confirmed, you can pick up your parking pass on campus.
New this year, students wishing to park on campus in ADA accessible parking must apply for a Jefferson ADA accessible parking permit. To obtain a JCTC parking permit with an ADA accessible sticker, you will need to present a current state-issued disability credential (i.e. Disabled Placard Receipt) to the Bursar’s Office for verification.
To park in an ADA accessible space, a valid Jefferson ADA student parking permit AND a state-issued ADA parking permit or license plate must be displayed.
For more information about parking policies, click here.
- Thank you so much! I couldn't find this information anywhere! :-)
Ask a Librarian: Chat, Email, Phone, and Text services are limited when classes are not in session or when the college is closed for the holidays, the schedule is as follows:
December 8, 2017 through December 15, 2017 - Questions will be reviewed and answered daily.
December 16 through January 1, 2018 - Ask a Librarian: Chat, Email, Phone, and Text is closed
January 2, 2018 through January 7, 2018 - Questions will be reviewed and answered daily.
Ask Us! When you have questions, we have answers.