Q. My advisor told me I can go online and register myself for classes. How do I do that?
You can register yourself for classes through the Student Self Service page, by following these steps:
- Go to https://jefferson.kctcs.edu/, and click on Current Students at the top of the page.
- Click on My Path.
- Click on Student Self Service at the bottom of the page.
- Click Login Here at the top left of the page, and sign in with your KCTCS username and password.
- Click on the Student Center icon.
- Click on either the Enroll link on the left side of the page or the Search For Classes button on the right side of the page.
- Use the drop down menus to select the campus, subject, and course number you want to search. Follow the instructions on the screens that follow to complete the registration process.
If you do not feel comfortable enrolling yourself in classes, visit the Advising Center webpage to find advising contact information for your campus.
Ask a Librarian: Chat, Email, Phone, and Text regular service hours are Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Questions received Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will be answered on the next business day.
If this is an urgent library issue, please call 213-2154 for the DT campus or 213-7222 for the SW campus.
Ask Us! When you have questions, we have answers.