Q. How do I print from the Downtown Learning Commons computers?
- Go to “File” in the top left corner of the window.
- If “File” is not showing, try hitting the “Alt” key.
- From “File”, select “Print”.
- Ensure that either “JF-DT-LRC-FRNT-1” or “JF-DT-LRC-FRNT-2” is selected as the printer.
- Select other options as desired.
- Press “Print” to finish. A small box should appear in the bottom right corner after a few moments telling you that the print job was sent to the printer.
The print menu will display how many pages will print – be sure you want this many pages before you click print. You can pick up your printouts at the service desk. The cost to print is $0.05 per page.
If you need help printing just a few pages or want to print multiple PowerPoint slides on one page, ask for assistance at the computer help desk.
Ask a Librarian: Chat, Email, Phone, and Text service hours for the Fall Semester are Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Questions received Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will be answered on the next business day.
If this is an urgent library issue, please call 213-2154 for the DT campus or 213-7222 for the SW campus.
Ask Us! When you have questions, we have answers.