Q. How do I print from the Downtown Learning Commons computers?
- Go to “File” in the top left corner of the window.
- If “File” is not showing, try hitting the “Alt” key.
- From “File”, select “Print”.
- Ensure that either “JF-DT-LRC-FRNT-1” or “JF-DT-LRC-FRNT-2” is selected as the printer.
- Select other options as desired.
- Press “Print” to finish. A small box should appear in the bottom right corner after a few moments telling you that the print job was sent to the printer.
The print menu will display how many pages will print – be sure you want this many pages before you click print. You can pick up your printouts at the service desk. The cost to print is $0.05 per page.
If you need help printing just a few pages or want to print multiple PowerPoint slides on one page, ask for assistance at the computer help desk.
Ask a Librarian: Chat, Email, Phone, and Text regular service hours are Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Questions received Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will be answered on the next business day.
Asynchronous service will be offered from Monday, Dec. 10 through Thursday, Dec. 20. Messages will be picked up and responded to once per day.
Ask a Librarian services will not be available during the holiday break, Friday, Dec. 21 through Sunday, Jan. 6.
Asynchronous service will be offered Monday, January 7 – Thursday, January 10.
If this is an urgent library issue, please call 213-2154 for the DT campus or 213-7222 for the SW campus.
Ask Us! When you have questions, we have answers.