Q. How do I save something from a link in a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge, Safari)?
- Right click the link to the file.
- “Save Link As…” – if using Chrome or Firefox.
- “Save Target As…” – if using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer.
- “Download Linked File As…” – if using Safari.
- Select the location to save to and save the file as usual.
Ask a Librarian: Chat, Email, Phone, and Text regular service hours are Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Questions received Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will be answered on the next business day.
Asynchronous service will be offered from Monday, Dec. 10 through Thursday, Dec. 20. Messages will be picked up and responded to once per day.
Ask a Librarian services will not be available during the holiday break, Friday, Dec. 21 through Sunday, Jan. 6.
Asynchronous service will be offered Monday, January 7 – Thursday, January 10.
If this is an urgent library issue, please call 213-2154 for the DT campus or 213-7222 for the SW campus.
Ask Us! When you have questions, we have answers.