Q. How do I save something from a link in a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge, Safari)?
- Right click the link to the file.
- “Save Link As…” – if using Chrome or Firefox.
- “Save Target As…” – if using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer.
- “Download Linked File As…” – if using Safari.
- Select the location to save to and save the file as usual.
Ask a Librarian: Chat, Email, Phone, and Text service hours for the Fall Semester are Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Questions received Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will be answered on the next business day.
If this is an urgent library issue, please call 213-2154 for the DT campus or 213-7222 for the SW campus.
Ask Us! When you have questions, we have answers.