Q. How do I use the scanner in the Downtown Learning Commons?
- Log in at the computer with the scanner, in front of the Computer Help Desk.
- Open “EPSON Scan” from the desktop (the icon is a scanner with the lid open).
- Open the lid of the scanner and place the document on the glass, face down in the corner with the arrow, near where it says “EPSON PERFECTION V30”.
- Hit the “Scan” button on the computer.
- When the scan is complete, the program will close and a File Explorer window will open with the scanned image named “IMG” followed by a three-digit number, e.g. “IMG001”, “IMG002” and so forth.
Ask a Librarian: Chat, Email, Phone, and Text service hours for the Fall Semester are Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Questions received Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will be answered on the next business day.
If this is an urgent library issue, please call 213-2154 for the DT campus or 213-7222 for the SW campus.
Ask Us! When you have questions, we have answers.