Q. How do I use the scanner in the Downtown Learning Commons?
- Log in at the computer with the scanner, in front of the Computer Help Desk.
- Open “EPSON Scan” from the desktop (the icon is a scanner with the lid open).
- Open the lid of the scanner and place the document on the glass, face down in the corner with the arrow, near where it says “EPSON PERFECTION V30”.
- Hit the “Scan” button on the computer.
- When the scan is complete, the program will close and a File Explorer window will open with the scanned image named “IMG” followed by a three-digit number, e.g. “IMG001”, “IMG002” and so forth.
Ask a Librarian: Chat, Email, Phone, and Text regular service hours are Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Questions received Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will be answered on the next business day.
Asynchronous service will be offered from Monday, Dec. 10 through Thursday, Dec. 20. Messages will be picked up and responded to once per day.
Ask a Librarian services will not be available during the holiday break, Friday, Dec. 21 through Sunday, Jan. 6.
Asynchronous service will be offered Monday, January 7 – Thursday, January 10.
If this is an urgent library issue, please call 213-2154 for the DT campus or 213-7222 for the SW campus.
Ask Us! When you have questions, we have answers.