Q. How do I disable pop-up blockers?
- If using Google Chrome:
- In the address bar at the top of the window, click the lock icon with the word “Secure” next to it.
- In the box next to “Pop-ups and redirects” select “Allow”.
- If using Mozilla Firefox:
- To the far right of the address bar, click the menu icon (first button on the right).
- Click “Options”.
- Click on “Content”.
- In the “Pop-ups” section, uncheck the “Block pop-up windows” box.
- If using Microsoft Edge:
- Click the “More” button in the top right (the one with the three dots).
- Click “Settings”.
- Scroll down and click “View Advanced Settings”.
- Click the slider under the heading that says “Block pop-ups”.
Ask a Librarian: Chat, Email, Phone, and Text regular service hours are Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Questions received Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will be answered on the next business day.
Asynchronous service will be offered from Monday, Dec. 10 through Thursday, Dec. 20. Messages will be picked up and responded to once per day.
Ask a Librarian services will not be available during the holiday break, Friday, Dec. 21 through Sunday, Jan. 6.
Asynchronous service will be offered Monday, January 7 – Thursday, January 10.
If this is an urgent library issue, please call 213-2154 for the DT campus or 213-7222 for the SW campus.
Ask Us! When you have questions, we have answers.