Q. How do I disable pop-up blockers?
- If using Google Chrome:
- In the address bar at the top of the window, click the lock icon with the word “Secure” next to it.
- In the box next to “Pop-ups and redirects” select “Allow”.
- If using Mozilla Firefox:
- To the far right of the address bar, click the menu icon (first button on the right).
- Click “Options”.
- Click on “Content”.
- In the “Pop-ups” section, uncheck the “Block pop-up windows” box.
- If using Microsoft Edge:
- Click the “More” button in the top right (the one with the three dots).
- Click “Settings”.
- Scroll down and click “View Advanced Settings”.
- Click the slider under the heading that says “Block pop-ups”.
Ask a Librarian: Chat, Email, Phone, and Text service hours for the Fall Semester are Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Questions received Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will be answered on the next business day.
If this is an urgent library issue, please call 213-2154 for the DT campus or 213-7222 for the SW campus.
Ask Us! When you have questions, we have answers.