Q. How do I set up a payment plan?
- Open a Web Browser (e.g. Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari).
- Go to https://jefferson.kctcs.edu.
- Click “Current Students” at the top-left of the window.
- Scroll down to “MyPath”.
- Click “Student Self-Service”.
- Enter your user name and password. (The user name here does not require “@kctcs.edu”.)
- Click “Student Center” (the first box on the left).
- Under "Finances", click “Account Inquiry”.
- Alternatively, go to Main Menu > Self Service > Campus Finances > Account Inquiry.
- Click “Setup Payment Plan”, next to the desired term, under “What I Owe”.
- This will open as a pop-up or in a new tab.
- If you do not get one, check for an options bar asking to allow pop-ups for this site. Click “Allow” and try again.
Ask a Librarian: Chat, Email, Phone, and Text regular service hours are Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Questions received Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will be answered on the next business day.
Asynchronous service will be offered from Monday, Dec. 10 through Thursday, Dec. 20. Messages will be picked up and responded to once per day.
Ask a Librarian services will not be available during the holiday break, Friday, Dec. 21 through Sunday, Jan. 6.
Asynchronous service will be offered Monday, January 7 – Thursday, January 10.
If this is an urgent library issue, please call 213-2154 for the DT campus or 213-7222 for the SW campus.
Ask Us! When you have questions, we have answers.