Q. How do I set up a payment plan?
- Open a Web Browser (e.g. Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari).
- Go to https://jefferson.kctcs.edu.
- Click “Current Students” at the top-left of the window.
- Scroll down to “MyPath”.
- Click “Student Self-Service”.
- Enter your user name and password. (The user name here does not require “@kctcs.edu”.)
- Click “Student Center” (the first box on the left).
- Under "Finances", click “Account Inquiry”.
- Alternatively, go to Main Menu > Self Service > Campus Finances > Account Inquiry.
- Click “Setup Payment Plan”, next to the desired term, under “What I Owe”.
- This will open as a pop-up or in a new tab.
- If you do not get one, check for an options bar asking to allow pop-ups for this site. Click “Allow” and try again.
Ask a Librarian: Chat, Email, Phone, and Text service hours for the Fall Semester are Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Questions received Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will be answered on the next business day.
If this is an urgent library issue, please call 213-2154 for the DT campus or 213-7222 for the SW campus.
Ask Us! When you have questions, we have answers.