Q. How do I forward my KCTCS email to an external account?
- Start from your email in a web browser (accessed by going to your MyPath and clicking “Email”).
- Click the Settings icon in the top-right of the window (third icon from the right).
- Under the “Your app settings” category at the bottom of the menu, click “Mail”.
- Under the “Accounts Section”, click “Forwarding”.
- Type in the email account you want to forward the KCTCS email to.
- Note: It would be a good idea to make sure the check box for “Keep a copy of forwarded messages” is selected so you can have a backup of any emails if the forwarded emails are lost.
- Click “Save” at the top of the window next to the floppy-disk icon.
Ask a Librarian: Chat, Email, Phone, and Text service hours for the Fall Semester are Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Questions received Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will be answered on the next business day.
If this is an urgent library issue, please call 213-2154 for the DT campus or 213-7222 for the SW campus.
Ask Us! When you have questions, we have answers.