Q. How do I forward my KCTCS email to an external account?
- Start from your email in a web browser (accessed by going to your MyPath and clicking “Email”).
- Click the Settings icon in the top-right of the window (third icon from the right).
- Under the “Your app settings” category at the bottom of the menu, click “Mail”.
- Under the “Accounts Section”, click “Forwarding”.
- Type in the email account you want to forward the KCTCS email to.
- Note: It would be a good idea to make sure the check box for “Keep a copy of forwarded messages” is selected so you can have a backup of any emails if the forwarded emails are lost.
- Click “Save” at the top of the window next to the floppy-disk icon.
Ask a Librarian: Chat, Email, Phone, and Text regular service hours are Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Questions received Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will be answered on the next business day.
Asynchronous service will be offered from Monday, Dec. 10 through Thursday, Dec. 20. Messages will be picked up and responded to once per day.
Ask a Librarian services will not be available during the holiday break, Friday, Dec. 21 through Sunday, Jan. 6.
Asynchronous service will be offered Monday, January 7 – Thursday, January 10.
If this is an urgent library issue, please call 213-2154 for the DT campus or 213-7222 for the SW campus.
Ask Us! When you have questions, we have answers.